Sunday, March 30, 2008

So, Blogging....


I thought I'd start the blogging thing, Why not? So many people I know do. I've recently been hearing the quote "One Door Closes, Another Door Opens".

I just joined The Old Primitive Sisters Market Place. It is a group of some of the greatest Primitive Artist.

With all the huge changes with fees and policies on Ebay. I've been looking for different ways to sell my items. And So I, with many other small crafters, are looking for the open door. And the Sisters there are some of the greatest!! Thank ya Leslie, for the Tip!! And Bebe for All the work you put into shop and everyone for the great big welcome!! I'm excited to be a part of such Talent.

3 comments:

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Hi Donna, I wish you lots of success in your new adventures. You will love blogging. It can be a bit addictive. What out. Just remember I warned you. He He!

If I can help in anyway let me know. Just email me.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,
So glad you joined us and know you will love it. Great group of ladies,
Leslie

becky s. said...

DONNA I LOVE THE WITCH AND ALL THE HATS AND EVERYTHING ELSE.. THEY ARE WONDERFUL.......

HAVE A GREAT DAY STAY OUT OF THE STORMS!!!!

Contact Me


Free counters provided by Andale.