
Again, Time gets away from me!! But, It's just a number on the calendar right? Life is too short, to worry about time!! It's about living, and enjoying your time!!
I love my life, I'm so lucky to have such a great family, who supports me and my love for my work!!
Today, I took apart an old Montgomery Wards Metal bed frame with 88, 6 and 8 inch Springs :) That's been sitting on the side of my garage rusting :) There perfect now and I've taken a few here and there, But today I finished up an order for 20 Believe Stars on Rusty Springs :) *Thanks Sue :) They're on there way to your house!! They are Great!! And I'm sure your gonna Love them!!
I've been on a Halloween kick!! As a crafter, you have to be a holiday ahead!! Halloween has to be my favorite!! I think I've done a bit of everything. Witches, Bats, Pumpkins and Black Cats :) Witch's Shoes and Hats.
So, With a few Springs sitting around I made a couple new things :)
A Pumpkin with Crow Make Do
A Pumpkin with Crow Make Do

And A Scarecrow Make Do.
They are both almost 12 inches tall. And Available Now on my web site at Daizydonnas.com




1 comment:
oh my gosh this lil guy is as cute as can be he is a "must have on your list for the fall"
donna just does wonderful work very talented. more than i think she knows. she is the greatest to work with! a what a lovely person to chat with!
love ya donna
becky
Post a Comment