Tuesday, September 2, 2008

An Award :)

My Sweet Friend Kelly, Gave me an award today :) Awww, Shes just the best!! Love her!!

Now, I get to pass it on to 5 of my friends, Yipee...

Art By Me Cindy Aunt Manny Hoot n Hollar

Heartland Creations Willow Tree Treasures

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Donna!!
You are just so sweet..It is great to have such good friends.....

Love Ya
Cindy

Grama's Gourds and Primitives L.Akin said...

Well hello there Donna! You silly goose. Well maybe i'm the silly goose I left a letter out of one of them so yea I doubt anyone would of got it. lol! The other 3 are goblin, skeleton, and harvest...hehe I thought that would be fun but I guess I need to have more people checking out my blog. How do you search blogs?

Your blog is too cute. I need to add you to mine.

Contact Me


Free counters provided by Andale.