Here are the rules:
1.Put the logo award on your page.
2.Link the person or persons as I did from your blog that gave you the award.
3.Link ten blogs that you are awarding. I received two awards so I am linking twenty blogs and then let them know you are giving them this award.
I'm Giving this award to Some great Friends that have touched my life and helped me along the way as I have made Lemonade!!
My Mom, was diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer days after her 60th birthday in October. It was a shock, for our whole Family!! I spent 7 weeks with her, as she went through chemo treatments, Only to have to come home unexpectedly when my sister in laws Mom was also diagnosed, and Hospitalized with Stage 4 Cancer also.
So, My dear friends, This Award is given to you, Cause you have truely been there for me, with Prayers, Support and Insperation as I went through this!! I love ya Girls!!
2. Gramas Gourds And Primitives
3. Jane of Ark
4. Hidden Riches Secret Places
10. Crow Roost Prims


5 comments:
Hello there Donna!!!
Thank you for the award!! Yippie! Now, I just gotta figure out how to send it on!! ha ha!! It may take me awhile!! Yikes!! I am so sorry you have also been touched by the "Monster" we call cancer! It just stinks!! Lemons DO make GREAT Lemonade though!!! I always say our whole journey has been.... Bittersweet!! Kinda like Lemonade, huh? HOPE you have a great and wonderful day!
Lots of LOVE & HOPE,
Gretchen
~Caw of the Crow Primitives~
Thank you Donna for such kind words my prayers are going out to you and your family.
Oooooooh!! Kiss, kiss, hug, hug...thanks a million, Donna!! Soon after my little trip...I'll be link'n ya and passing on this great AWARD to some other courageous sistas!!
Love & Smiles~~Jane
Awe Donna, your an awesome woman. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. I think about you and your mom often. How's she doing? And how is your sisterinlaws mom doing. Life hands us many discouraging times and what we do with them creates the loving and caring people that hopefully we become. Thank you again for the award. Now tell me how do I establish links to blogs in my post oh kind friend...
Linda
I love your blog Donna and have an award to give you in my blog. Take a look when you get a chance! Http://www.willowtreetreasures.blogspot.com
Love Deb
Post a Comment