skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
About Me
Daizy Donna
Fargo/Moorhead, North Dakota/Minnesota, United States
I LOVE primitive. That aged, worn out and dirty look. I make Wood Signs, Crows, Kitty Cats, Dolls, Bowl Fillers, Stitcheries, Needle Punch and LOTS lots more!!
View my complete profile
Age Before Beauty Blogs
Where Can You Find me?
DaizyDonnas Home
DaizyDonna on Ebay
DaizyDonna On Etsy
The Weather here today
Get the
Weather Widget
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
!
Facebook Badge
Daizy Donna
Create Your Badge
Friday, July 31, 2009
Autism Charity Auction
It's August and The Beauties and I are getting ready for our Autism Awareness Charity Auction.
Here's what I will have listed....
I LOVE AUTISTIC KIDS
Autisc Angel with graphis by Sheet Potato designs
Check them out August 1-7 on Ebay by clicking here
1 comment:
Unknown
said...
So cute and a wonderful charity!
August 9, 2009 at 7:15 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact Me
Free counters provided by
Andale
.
Friends Blogs
Angies Raggedy Patch
Ashlawn Farms
Birch Berry Farms
Craft From My Heart
Crows In The Attic
Denni Doodles
Doll Shoppe Primitives
Dumplin Ragamuffin
Gramas Gourds And Primitives
Heartland Creations
Hidden Riches Secret Places
Hoot N Hollar
Jane of Ark
Oodlekaboodle Primitives
Prim Wishes and Dreams
Primitive by the hollow
Sappy Soaps N Such
Sew Many Raggedies
Tickles My Fancy
Valley Primitive Gift Shoppe
Labels
About Me
(1)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2009
(23)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
▼
July
(2)
Autism Charity Auction
Autism Awareness
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(22)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
1 comment:
So cute and a wonderful charity!
Post a Comment