My New Address is High Button Shoe Farm!! I don't need to Pack, I'm SO, ready to go!!! Come with and check out my favorite place to visit----------> High Button Shoe Farm. 
It's a great place to be!! Awww, I wanna be Tilda right now LOL, even when shes got wild hair, out of control frown lines and waiting impatiently for pussy willows, Tilda!! LOL :) She has a newsletter to sign up for, You should sign up, Its so much more than a news letter, It's a fun look at life, hers, yours and the live you dream of. It's Inspiring, Silly and Fun!
Hugs Tilda, See ya when I get there :)


3 comments:
Thank you for sharing that Donna, I am in awe, it is so great and so prim. I want to move in there too.
Leslie
donna i just wanted to say thank you or the flowers and crows!
they are great so so much bigger than i thought!!i was totally shocked at the price for these and then the size what an excellent buy. many many thanks to you
you are a ten star seller !!
becky shrader/ 4-21-08
i want to move into the farm house as well....!! please oh please
im wearing my red shoes just like what dorothy from the wizard of oz wore.. and im clicking them but im not there.. lol what a nice looking place makes me feel like im home when im looking at those pics
becky shrader
Post a Comment