My Friends and I over at the Old Primitive Sisters Group, on Ebay, Were Challanged to make a Ugly Doll. We had 15 days to come up with an UgLY... It was my first time joining in on a challenge. It was so much fun, getting ready for this, And the antisipation of seeing what everyone would come up with, Was exciting!! The group has some Fantastic Artists, So I knew there would be some great ones, AND boy was I right!!!
Our Ugly Dolls will go up for auction on Ebay, Sunday April 27th.
Be sure to check them all out on Sunday by clicking here OPSG Ebay Auctions
So here is Bertha Miss Ugly 2008
Bertha, A 2008 Ugly Doll Contestant at my Old Primitive Sisters Group is an 18 inch doll.
She Is A Beauty!! I Stuffed her full, painted her Black, Hand Stitched her Nose and Mouth and Sanded her up good and rough. Her eyes are Onsberg fabric, Stitched with Black DMC in place.
She, Her Dress, Apron and her Miss Ugly Banner have been Baked Dark in a prim mixture of Coffee, Vanilla and Cinnamon. Her hair is made up with a fabulous black, Very hairy Mohair yarn.
Now, Isn't she Just PRIM UGLY?


3 comments:
She is just perfectly prim ugly! I love her! Great Work Donna!
Love,
Kelly
SHE IS AS UGLY AS THEY GET!!!! PLAIN OLD UGLY HER MOTHER SHOULD BE SLAPPED! HAHAHAH
I LOVE HER BUT SHE IS UGLY
BECKY SHRADER
Wonderful Job Donna, I knew you had ugly in you. Congrats on the wonderful creation.
Hugs,
Leslie
Post a Comment